LoZ - Simdate RPG LoZ - Simdate RPG

Buggy - Review/bugs

Review - The game appears to promise some hentai, but i couldnt really find any of particular worth. I spent about an hour playing the game. It would appear that in the end, your character is destined to get aids. The author makes it seem by his statements in the beginning that the game is raunchy, but unless I missed something which could possibly be due to bugs.. i think i got shortchanged.

BUGs: I know u said to send a pm, but i figured I would write it in review, at the end.. the screen shifts off to the bottom right, so u cant actually see the beginning of the whole aids scene at the end.. also when u hit try again it takes u back to the beginning of the aids sequence..

LilDwarf responds:

AUgh dammit I thought I fixed that >:( I'll fix it right away

The Pickup Game The Pickup Game

Get rid of this crap.

Let me explain a little bit about this. Some nerd has been selling his new book he's been running around on talk shows and stuff trying to pawn off the secret to picking up girls at bars. This is merely a way to promote his book. I wonder how much they paid to get on the front page. It's quite funny watching the technique in action, i think it was on the news or something. Some nerd just kept bothering chicks are the bar with incredibly stupid pickup lines, getting rejected time and again, and then finally the nerd picks up some fat broad. Do yourself a favor, the lines in this are complete bullshit, and so is this stupid game. If i ever hear some guy at a bar say 'you've got fluff on your shoulder' or 'you have an overbite like bugs bunny' My friends and I are gonna point and laugh at you when u get shotdown. Give this thing the score it deserves-1 and that's being nice.

Exmortis Exmortis

Simply Amazing

This game was awesome, ill be honest though.. it took me three times to actually get up enough nerve to explore the game. My heart was beating crazy the entire time. (SPOILERS from this point on) The guy in the hall scare the shit out of me. The game itself became wayyyy less scary when u brought the whole demon aspect into it. I'm not exactly sure why the guy with the knife would actually run at me though, was he controlled? If he was being controlled why did he attack me, if i was working for the demon guy. Furthermore if he wasnt, then why did he have a symbol carved on his head?

I just dont see how it work out, but the game was amazing... scary... very scary

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

simply amazing

absolutely awesome, i played Ghosts and Goblins alot.. till i just couldnt stomach it anymore, the game can be ridiculously hard. I don't have any idea how much time you spent working on this but it was VERY well done.

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

great game.. but its flawed

I've spent quite some time playing this game, its a solid game but i find it to be inconsistent when it comes down to the lights, i've done some mission over and over again and the one thing i find to be certain is that, even if i do it the same way i did before sometimes all of a sudden all the enemies start shooting at me. I don't know exactly why this is, but i think it should be examined. Another extremely irritating thing is the map and objects themselves. For instance, characters shoot through cars and more importantly walls. If im spotted from a light across the other side of the map, ive got a small army shooting through walls and hitting me. In all reality they need to run around to a door and then start firing. I understand that this would be a very difficult thing to do, and im sure it would be very time consuming. If you've put as much time as u said u have into making this game, then investing even more time into perfecting it, would actually make it a game worth playing. I had fun but found myself extremely irritated by the ai in the game. A great game, with alot of potential, but as it stands now, entirely too flawed to be enjoyable.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

great concept but i think somethings wrong with it

couldnt get it to work right.. because i couldnt accumulate enough points.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Not bad..

how come the same characters keep reappearing?I've played it numerous times and havent seen a switch. Just wondering cause you said that the characters are random.

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

LOL yo man this is decent..

There definetly needs to be more of these. Althought umm gentlemen i dont recommend sending something like this to your girlfriend.. i mean sure she thought the first few second were 'the cuttest thing in the world' but umm.. yah she was pretty angry with the rest of it.. Ahh well i thought it was hilarious.

TNT 3 REVENGE TNT 3 REVENGE

Not bad but its stick figures..

Its generally not too bad, the game was cool but i still find the most interesting thing about this game was the music, which was a pretty decent choice. All and all not bad for a stick figure game.. prolly as good as it can get for one.